ll Yes !!!....We stock 'Shade' Suncream and have done since last year! Its a great suncream which I have used, it is really easy to use and i love its size, perfect to fit in your bag when out and about on those sunny days.
When cold, warm up with your fingers or scoop a little from the tin and warm up in your hands and apply to your skin. It leaves a slight sheen on your skin, but to me, I find this helps to see if i have missed any areas on my skin. I also love that it acts as a great moisturizer with the ingredient, shea butter and its really great that it comes in a tin, to help you get every last bit out of the suncream (compared to bottles) where once empty you can reuse!
Do ensure that you reapply regularly after sweating /swimming.
Shade is suitable for all skin types and ages.
· 100% pure unrefined Beeswax
· 99% pharmaceutical Zinc oxide
· Winner of the beauty awards 3 years in a row.
· Once opened use within 12 months, otherwise it has a 3-year shelf life.
Stability testing, microbiology testing, broad spectrum sunscreen testing of effectiveness against UVA & UVB rays, and SPF validation tests. All tests conducted to EU standards by Alba Science of Edinburgh.
· ISO24443 In vitro Broad Spectrum Protection.
· ISO 24444 In vivo with 13 live subjects. A Cosmetic Study to Determine the In-Vivo Sun Protection Factor of a Sunscreen Formulation.
· Cosmetic Product Safety Data Analysis, conducted by Luciano Molinaro BSc Forensic Science & Investigative Analysis (Hons) (Kingston University), Forensic Chemistry and Trace Analysis, Analytical Methods in Forensic Science (Kingston University).
· Accelerated Stability Test
Interesting information about Shade:
· Shade has been given away by RNLI to help promote their Respect the Water and Float to Live campaigns at the Victorious Festival last year
· Shade™ was the sunscreen of choice for National Geographic’s all-female ‘Source to Sea’ expedition along the Ganges studying plastic pollution last year
· Shade™ has been listed as joint third most ethical sunscreen in the UK by Ethical Consumer Magazine.
· Shade™ is also being handed out by a Macmillan skin cancer clinic to patients as an introduction to a safer sunscreen…